Yes people in this day and age cents still matter!
The price of petrol is set to decrease by 99 cents a litre on Wednesday.
A litre of unleaded petrol will be R12.35 inland and R11.87 on the coast.
Diesel (0.05% Sulphur) will decrease by 74 cents a litre, while diesel (0.005% Sulphur) will decrease by 73 cents.
The wholesale price for illuminating paraffin will decrease by 66 cents a litre, while the single maximum national retail price for illuminating paraffin will decrease by 88 cents.
The maximum retail price for LPGas will go down by R1.60 per kilogram.
The downward adjustments to the prices are mainly due to a stronger rand against the US dollar and an oversupply of refined petroleum products in the global markets. – SAnews.gov.za
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Ulster will meet this Isuzu Southern Kings Team - 22 March 2019
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019