Yes people in this day and age cents still matter!
The price of petrol is set to decrease by 99 cents a litre on Wednesday.
A litre of unleaded petrol will be R12.35 inland and R11.87 on the coast.
Diesel (0.05% Sulphur) will decrease by 74 cents a litre, while diesel (0.005% Sulphur) will decrease by 73 cents.
The wholesale price for illuminating paraffin will decrease by 66 cents a litre, while the single maximum national retail price for illuminating paraffin will decrease by 88 cents.
The maximum retail price for LPGas will go down by R1.60 per kilogram.
The downward adjustments to the prices are mainly due to a stronger rand against the US dollar and an oversupply of refined petroleum products in the global markets. – SAnews.gov.za
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019
- Colourful Kanu - 20 July 2019
- Child support grants cannot be used as income in credit applications - 19 July 2019
- New recycling process to help tackle the world’s plastic waste problem - 19 July 2019
- Port Employees Take #ActionAgainstPoverty - 18 July 2019