A new consumer-focussed exhibition – The Petrol Head Paradise Moto Show – will be co-hosted with the 3rd edition of The South African Automotive Week in October (10 – 13 October 2012) at Moffett on Main.
Inkanyezi Event Organisers CEO Andrew Binning said the two events are similar in their target – although the Automotive Week will remain primarily focused on business to business and the Petrol Head Paradise Moto Show will focus primarily on displays and public events.
“The opportunity created by co-hosting the events on a single exhibition floor is the enhanced value add for both exhibitors and visitors,” he said.
The Petrol Head Paradise Moto Show will run a day longer than South African Automotive Week, and end on Sunday October 14.
Urban Lava is planning a promotional event over Father’s Day in June at Moffett on Main, to highlight and promote both shows for October.
Recognising the value of SAAW, the industry is putting its money into the event in the form of sponsorships of a number of activities and events for SAAW 2012, while the main event is supported by the Eastern Cape Province, MerSETA, Eastern Cape Development Corporation, the Coega Development Corporation, the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and AIDC Eastern Cape.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020