First Car Rental’s Corporate Show&Go Mobile Checkout Facility, which launched at Cape Town International Airport branch in 2011, shortly followed by Johannesburg O.R. Tambo and Durban King Shaka Airport branches in 2012, has been extended to three additional branches, namely George Airport, Port Elizabeth Airport and East London Airport.
First Car Rental’s world’s first, very popular Show&Go Mobile Checkout is an ‘under-a-minute rental car checkout for corporate travellers. In a nutshell, once corporate companies have signed up for the service and their staff are ‘mobile-ready’, it allows these qualified staff to step off a plane and go directly to their rental car, bypassing the rental branch and their queues, simply ‘snapping’ their cards at a mobile checkout device and driving away in their rental vehicle, checking out in less than a minute. No stress, no hassle and immensely time-saving.
Says Melissa Storey, Executive Head Strategy, Development and Marketing at First Car Rental, “Show&Go is one of the fastest business travel cards of its kind and the growing demand for the facility is testament of the amazing convenience it affords our corporate travellersacross South Africa. The expansion of our Show&Go Checkout Facilities to three additional airport branches comes just at the onset of the new business year and we look forward to catering to our customer needs with quick, smart and tech-savvy car rental solutions.”
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Maimane resigns as DA leader, Trollip follows – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019
- EC Government racks up over 1,2 million days of sick leave in two and half years - 23 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Four charities to benefit from annual Big Walk for Cancer - 23 October 2019
- Ironman Washing Machine - 23 October 2019
- Hard work pays dividends for Madibaz athlete – MyPR.co.za - 23 October 2019