Nelson Mandela Bay executive mayor Zanoxolo Wayile takes control of a Harley Davidson sponsored by Johan Kitching of Extreme Automotive at the start of the parade for the opening of the 2012 Splash Festival on 6 April 2012 in Nelson Mandela Bay.
The annual festival sponsored by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality runs throughout the Easter weekend.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- “I wish I never met you” - 22 February 2020
- Is Wright Right? - 22 February 2020
- The Types of Skills Leaving South Africa - 22 February 2020
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020