RubberNano – Huge Savings in the Vulcanising Process
Housed in the Propella Business incubator in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, RubberNano holds technology that allows for the creation of chemically specific activators for the different major classes of accelerators used in rubber vulcanization with sulfur.
The RNP products allow for the reduction and rationalization of zinc oxide and zinc content in rubber article manufacture. This is simultaneously achieved with substantial cure and productivity advantages, leading to temperature reduction and energy savings.
#rubber #propella # vulcanising #portelizabeth #smartcity #alanstraton #mype #rubbernano #vulcanized #energysavings #basystems – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The Top Table - 16 August 2019
- 2 deceased in tragic boating accident - 16 August 2019
- OUTA plans to challenge the AARTO Amendment Act - 16 August 2019
- 10 Out of 11 Isuzu Southern Kings Games to be played at NMB Stadium - 16 August 2019
- The scene from which the Team Sailing League will kick off on 14 September 2019 - 16 August 2019