This Wolfson Stadium image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
World Aids Day commemoration, 1 Dec 2011
Image by GovernmentZA
President Jacob Zuma addressed the national event to mark the 23rd commemoration of World Aids Day at the Wolfson stadium, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape Province.Deputy President and Chairperson of the South African National Aids Council (SANAC) Kgalema Motlanthe, Eastern Cape Premier Noxolo Kiviet, cabinet ministers and members of the South African National Aids Council (SANAC) also attend the event. .President Zuma launched the New National Strategic Plan to fight HIV and AIDS and TB. 28 November 2011
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Wolfson Stadium. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Rest – Team Sailing League Regatta - 9 December 2019
- Refugees join homeless for Christmas lunch event – News from GroundUp - 9 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 9 December 2019
- Christopher Panayiotou Father Shot, Killed In Uitenhage – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 December 2019
- Waiting – Team Sailing League Regatta - 9 December 2019