This Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
the Donkin Reserve
Image by max_thinks_sees
Sir Rufane Donkin built this in rememberence of his wife, Elizabeth who died and subsequently became the namesake of our town – Port Elizabeth
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- Missing Cape Town child reunited with family as search for missing PE boy continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- PE police search for missing 7-year-old boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019