This Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
the Donkin Reserve
Image by max_thinks_sees
Sir Rufane Donkin built this in rememberence of his wife, Elizabeth who died and subsequently became the namesake of our town – Port Elizabeth
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Omotoso whistle-blower donates food to PE homeless [video] - 16 February 2019
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019
- Bhisho News: Opposition rips into EC Premier Phumulo Masualle’s Sopa ‘whitewash’ - 15 February 2019