This New Brighton Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Thamsanqa ‘Lucky’ Gadi Siko
Image by bbcworldservice
Thamsanqa means ‘Lucky’ in Xhosa. He’s a 29-year-old student, and he’ll be reporting next week on the World Service about the issues in his community. He’s starting up a training and skills development company with some friends, aiming to empower people in their community. ‘It’s my passion to come to my neighbourhood and make a difference.’ Read more about Lucky here: bbcyourstory.com/
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: New Brighton Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Siya Kolisi Thanks South Africa for “Unbelievable Support” on Trophy Tour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019
- Matt Bromley On Invite List For Prestigious Eddie Aikau Invitational Big Wave Event – MyPR.co.za - 11 November 2019
- War Room needed to fight drought - 11 November 2019
- Emigration, ‘semigration’ contributing to Gauteng’s weak residential market – Port Elizabeth Business News - 11 November 2019
- OPINION: Open letter to Mbuyiseni Ndlozi – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019