This Tour Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Image by Africa Deluxe Tours
Time for a group photograph! There’s the whole lot, except for Mike (ii) behind the camera. In the background is the Knysna Estuary, on the left is part of the Western Head, a part of Leisure Island in the middle right, Knsyna town in the distance and in the extreme distance the Outeniqua Mountains.
From left to right: Shahied (our driver for the Port Elizabeth to Cape Town section); Mike (i) (ground handler and guide); Arlene; Lois; Sharon; Una and Roland; Grace; John (tour leader); Marie; Evelyn and Alison.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Tour Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019
- Support Small Business in the Biggest Way Possible this Festive Season. Shop There. – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2019
- @BobaniMayor Continues to ignore NMB drought crisis - 20 November 2019
- Eastern Cape government needs to cut costs to survive - 20 November 2019