This Redhouse Yacht Club image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Redhouse Village Stretch
Image by awstraton
The section of the river in front of Redhouse’s Towpath was full of dinghies sailing in the 3rd race of the 2016 Redhouse Interclub Regatta hosted by Redhouse Yacht Club in the village of Redhouse from 23 to 24 January 2016. 41 boats sailed. The regatta incorporated the Gypsy African Championships.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Redhouse Yacht Club. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Second Bethelsdorp Police Station needed now, more than ever - 21 May 2019
- Makhanda News: 4 killed in Khayelitsha house fire - 21 May 2019
- Entries open for SA’s best boerewors recipe - 21 May 2019
- PE Business News: Henry Schein Chairman & CEO Stanley Bergman Shares Life Lessons with Meharry Graduating Class - 21 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 Leg Up - 21 May 2019