This Tour Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
President Jacob Zuma opens Ngqura Port, 16 Mar 2012
Image by GovernmentZA
Xoliswa Bekiswa – Pilot and Erin Jade Burns – Vessel Traffic Controller share a light moment with President Jacob Zuma who was on a guided tour of Ngqura Port by terminal Executive Manager Siyabulela Mhaluka in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape. President Zuma accompanied by the eastern Can Premier Ms N Kieviet, Minister of Public Dnterprise Mr M. Gigaba, Mijnister of Rural Development Mr Gugile Nkwinti, Minister of Economic Development Ebrahim Patel and Minister of Energy D. Peters officially opened the Ngqura Port as part of Infrustrucure development plan he outlined during his state of the Nation Address.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Tour Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England have a chance to turn ‘cursed’ South Africa tour into landmark series win – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- South African Police Service – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 January 2020
- Root excited by prospect of England’s ‘relentless barrage of pace’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Madibaz target strong performance in Varsity Shield – MyPR.co.za - 23 January 2020
- Security guards on strike in Mpumalanga after province fails to pay – News from GroundUp - 23 January 2020