This Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Participants help release rehabilitated African Penguins affected by oil pollution to promote environmental conservation as a solution to climate change and to urge politicians to pass clean energy policies.
This was one of over 7,000 climate action events taking place in in 188 countries around the world on 10/10/10 as part of “The Global Work Party.” This synchronized international event is organized by 350.org, and is expected to be the largest day of environmental activism in history.
Photo Credit: Ryan Allen/350.org
Copyright info: This photo is freely available for editorial use and may be reproduced under an Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 license.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: IFP promises to help Matatiele residents to be re-incorporated into KZN - 22 April 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2015 Toyota Hilux 3.0 D-4D LEGEND 45 4X4 Double Cab Bakkie for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 April 2019
- Makhanda News: “The municipality is not collecting our rubbish” - 21 April 2019
- Northern Areas water crisis - 21 April 2019
- South African Police Barracks – Mount Road – Port Elizabeth [video] - 21 April 2019