This Shark Rock Pier image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Marina Piccola – Sorrento – panoramic
Image by ell brown
We went down to the port of Sorrento in a minibus early one morning, with our tour group, to catch the ferry to the Isle of Capri (still within the Bay of Naples).
We had a local guide who would take us around Anacapri and Capri (the city).
We even had to stick a sticker with his name and number on it.
This is the Sorrento end.
Panoramic from the Paul & Shark pier to the San Francesco Beach.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Shark Rock Pier. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Women cry out: enough is enough! - 21 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Couple robbed in Addo guest house - 20 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: New sponsor, owners for Kings - 20 August 2018
- Du Plessis part of memorable SA U19 success – MyPR.co.za - 20 August 2018
- First SA Retailer to launch meal kits - 20 August 2018