This Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Male Lion at Pumba Private Game Reserve – Port Elizabeth and Addo, South Africa
Image by whl.travel
While on a evening wildlife safari we came across this male Lion have a afternoon sleep. There were two lions sleeping next to one another and they looked like one could cuddle them. Not a wise idea as a Lion can cover 100m in a few seconds to capture its prey. Lions can sleep up to 18-20 hours a day.
(By Neil Lyon)
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 Waterfight – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- Bhisho News: Money Spell Caster +27787917167 in SOUTH AFRICA,UAE,UK,USA,Qatar,Belgium,SASOLBURG,SEBOKENG,MAYTON,vanderbijlpark,alberton,nairobi,East London Tembisa - 25 March 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown faces daily 14-hour power cuts due to R90-million Eskom debt - 25 March 2019
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- PE Business News: Rumble Africa Promotions to host boxing tournament in E Cape - 25 March 2019