This Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Male Lion at Pumba Private Game Reserve – Port Elizabeth and Addo, South Africa
Image by whl.travel
While on a evening wildlife safari we came across this male Lion have a afternoon sleep. There were two lions sleeping next to one another and they looked like one could cuddle them. Not a wise idea as a Lion can cover 100m in a few seconds to capture its prey. Lions can sleep up to 18-20 hours a day.
(By Neil Lyon)
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 20 May 2019
- 14 ft. Skiff sailing [video] - 20 May 2019
- Makhanda News: England beat Pakistan in 5th ODI, win series 4-0 - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Ernst Middendorp has made things worse at Kaizer Chiefs – Patrick Mayo - 19 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Peelton, a village with British history - 19 May 2019