This Sundays River image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Into the Sunlight
Image by blavandmaster
View from Glacis-bridge in Minden southbound upstream river Weser. On the right the river mill, in the background the Jakobsberg left and the Kaiser Wilhelm Monument on the right.
The beautiful sunshine as well as the bad weather forecast for Sunday encouraged us to have a walk along the river Weser between Bad Oeynhausen and Minden. It felt like spring, nature is catching up.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Sundays River. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Two arrested for unlicensed firearms around Mthatha Cluster - 19 February 2019
- Day 1 Live Replay – SAP 5O5 World Championship 2015 – Port Elizabeth, South Africa [video] - 19 February 2019
- Grahamstown News: ‘It was not the worst kind of rape’: HIV+ Eastern Cape rapist appeals life sentence - 19 February 2019
- SA Cricket Legends return to focus on developing cricket talent – MyPR.co.za - 19 February 2019
- PE Business News: Zambia Mines Minister pledges support for gemstone sector - 19 February 2019