This Sundays River image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Into the Sunlight
Image by blavandmaster
View from Glacis-bridge in Minden southbound upstream river Weser. On the right the river mill, in the background the Jakobsberg left and the Kaiser Wilhelm Monument on the right.
The beautiful sunshine as well as the bad weather forecast for Sunday encouraged us to have a walk along the river Weser between Bad Oeynhausen and Minden. It felt like spring, nature is catching up.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Sundays River. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: 2012 Toyota Fortuner 3.0d-4d 4×4 A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 16 December 2018
- PE Business News: Australia cricket chief open to four-day Tests - 16 December 2018
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Deadly Pit Toilets and the Right to a Basic Education - 16 December 2018
- Mthatha News: AMCU members at Sibanye-Stillwater go on strike - 16 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: Property to Rent in Uitenhage Central - 16 December 2018