This Sundays River image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Into the Sunlight
Image by blavandmaster
View from Glacis-bridge in Minden southbound upstream river Weser. On the right the river mill, in the background the Jakobsberg left and the Kaiser Wilhelm Monument on the right.
The beautiful sunshine as well as the bad weather forecast for Sunday encouraged us to have a walk along the river Weser between Bad Oeynhausen and Minden. It felt like spring, nature is catching up.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Sundays River. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Top bodybuilders to flex muscles in big ORT show - 20 October 2018
- Bhisho News: Wife acquitted of murder of top Bhisho official - 20 October 2018
- Grahamstown News: Omotoso trial: A history of Peter Daubermann’s high profile cases - 20 October 2018
- PE News: Council wrestling funding free-for-all - 20 October 2018
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Fairview, Port Elizabeth for R749 000 [video] - 20 October 2018