This Sundays River image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Into the Sunlight
Image by blavandmaster
View from Glacis-bridge in Minden southbound upstream river Weser. On the right the river mill, in the background the Jakobsberg left and the Kaiser Wilhelm Monument on the right.
The beautiful sunshine as well as the bad weather forecast for Sunday encouraged us to have a walk along the river Weser between Bad Oeynhausen and Minden. It felt like spring, nature is catching up.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Sundays River. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: What you should go see at the National Arts Festival 2019 - 16 June 2019
- PE Business News: HOME AWAY FROM HOME: cozy, convienient, corporate - 16 June 2019
- Mthatha News: WSU takes legal action as students run amok - 16 June 2019
- Big interest in buffalo and hyena on Wildsfees auction – MyPR.co.za - 16 June 2019
- Sometimes the run is just a blur - 16 June 2019