This Sailing Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
I’d Rather be Sailing
Image by awstraton
Chinook – a Farr 38 moored at the Algoa Bay Yacht Club ‘shows off’ to the sailors on the deck before setting off on a Wednesday Evening Sail – pop down to the Yacht Club in the Port of Port Elizabeth on a Wednesday evening if you would like to try the sport of sailing – abyc.co.za for more info.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Sailing Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kevin Peraza Wins Best Trick Event with Never-Been-Done 180 Backflip Tailwhip over a spine. – MyPR.co.za - 23 August 2019
- 16 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019
- Commercial Property for Sale in Cotswold – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 August 2019
- Spring special at Dempsey’s Guest House – Featured Blog - 22 August 2019
- ACSA creates wheelchair-friendly options at PE airport – MyPR.co.za - 22 August 2019