Husband and wife, Pierre and Diane Bylsma from Parsons Ridge, Port Elizabeth, will battle it out during the 2017 Championship Boerewors competition’s Top 18 Round on Saturday, 22 July 2017, at the Root 44 Market in Stellenbosch. Here the top three recipes will be chosen by a panel of expert judges from the South African Chefs Association (SACA).
The competition really heats up when the top three recipes will be available in Shoprite and Checkers supermarkets for consumers to buy, braai and vote for their favourite between Friday 18 August and Friday 8 September 2017. By voting the public ultimately decides who the new boerewors champion is and stand a chance of winning their share of awesome prizes.
The winner of the 2017 Championship Boerewors competition, as voted for by the public, will be announced on Wednesday, 13 September. The grand prize includes a brand new Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD-6 Double Cab Raised Body Raider as well as the honour of having one’s recipe crowned and sold as #SAsNo1. There are also wonderful prizes up for grabs for participants from Coca-Cola, Wellington’s and Simba.
Author: Angelique Wagner
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 8 Bedroom House For Sale in Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth for R12 500 000 [video] - 22 July 2017
- 1 Bedroom Flat For Sale in Walmer Heights, Port Elizabeth for R649 000 [video] - 22 July 2017
- King Williams Town news: Disabled dancers impress - 22 July 2017
- Shazam Wants South Africans to “See Money Differently” - 21 July 2017
- So many activities to do around Addo – Featured Blog - 21 July 2017