Well known South African fashion designer, Gerhard Meiring has been invited back for the shooting of the 3rd season of the popular TV show “My droom trourok”.
Gerhard has carved his name deep into the industry with his amazing dress creations and photography. Gerhard has dressed many South African socialites and celebs, including Miss SA participants.
With the first two season being a great success, Gerhard will be departing to Johannesburg tonight to start filming the 3rd season.
In ‘My Droom-Trourok’ brides-to-be meet the famous Diaan Daniels to try on top-designer wedding gowns. In every bride-to-be’s mind she has a perfect wedding dress, but sometimes it’s not always her taste that wins the day.
The third season of my droom-trourok will be flighted on the Via Channel – Channel 147 on DSTV.
Nelson Mandela Bay, Port Elizabeth based Gerhard is one of our valued clients and the team would like to wish him only the best with this great accomplishment.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Duck – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Rhodes Women – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Road safety awareness rolled out to communities: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 November 2019
- PE woman shot and killed in city’s northern areas – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019
- Young UFS cricketer in ICU after heart stops beating – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019