On 08/06/2015, Paul Ruschenbaum answered 5 Questions about Port Elizabeth for publication on MyPE:
1. Are you Port Elizabeth born and bred?: Yes
2. Favourite part of Port Elizabeth?: Have a few favourite parts, Central the beautiful old building and parks, then our beach front area great clean sand and amazing sun rises.
3. Complete this sentence; “Port Elizabeth would be better with …………”: Port Elizabeth would be better with better planning and management
4. Your PE Secret Spot?: Lake farm/ colleen glen
5. Your favourite PE Memory ever?: Must be the old “Happy Valley ” December holidays walking around at night looking at the lights and eating ice-cream. Thant sound of the water music and frog will never forget.
Catch Paul Ruschenbaum here: http://www.4x4video.co.za
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Bhisho’s new chief whip not taking duties lightly - 27 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Like father like son… except when it comes to voting for this Mthatha duo - 27 May 2019
- Makhanda News: Presidency: Cabinet announcement to be made later in the week, not Monday - 26 May 2019
- PE Business News: NMB Business Chamber records surge in certificates of origin issued in Q1 - 26 May 2019
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019