Drugs and related paraphernalia were found in Nautilus Street in Bluewater Bay by a pair of local security officers on Wednesday 14 January 2015.
At around 12.45pm, ADT Security Officers Frank Rossouw (left) and Jafta Hendriks (right) were on patrol when they made the discovery. All of the items were handed over to members with the Swartkops South African Police Service.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Dom Bess gets five-wicket haul but bad weather and dropped catches hold England up in South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Unions welcome resignation of SAA’s Martin Kingston – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 January 2020
- South Africa vs England third Test LIVE: Listen to exclusive commentary from Port Elizabeth on talkSPORT 2 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Kagiso Rabada ban: South Africa coach Mark Boucher says emotion could be erased from cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Africa oil and power conference to focus on LNG, renewable energy – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020