Patrick Beresford estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of RR500 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Patrick Beresford’s asset is estimated to be: RR20000 for repainting.
Patrick Beresford has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “Port Elizabeth can develop the harbour precinct to world class facility only if ore dump moves.
Our health has to be affected by air pollution as well as damage to property .”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Duck – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Rhodes Women – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Road safety awareness rolled out to communities: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 November 2019
- PE woman shot and killed in city’s northern areas – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019
- Young UFS cricketer in ICU after heart stops beating – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019