Visit and explore Oyster Bay accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Oyster Bay selected video for you:
Scott Gurney, a Park Ranger at the Sagamore Hill National Historic Site, describe the beach at Cold Spring Harbor, part of a Long Island Sound Stewardship Area, Theodore Roosevelt enjoyed with his family.
Learn more about the 33 designated Long Island Sound Stewardship Areas at:
The production of this video for the Long Island Sound Study (LISS) was coordinated by the New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission (NEIWPCC) through a cooperative agreement between NEIWPCC and the US Environmental Protection Agency.
Although the information in this video has been funded wholly or in part by the US Environmental Protection Agency under agreement LI96159701 to NEIWPCC, it has not undergone the Agency’s review process and therefore, may not necessarily reflect the views of the Agency and no official endorsement should be inferred. The viewpoints expressed here do not necessarily represent those of NEIWPCC, LISS, or the US Environmental Protection Agency nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or causes constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Southridge Park - 19 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Long term forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 June 2019
- Good kuier with Country music – MyPR.co.za - 18 June 2019
- PE Business News: Kate Stubbs Business Development and Marketing Director at Interwaste - 18 June 2019
- SADTU can no longer hold the youth to ransom - 18 June 2019