Tomorrow, Tuesday 28 January 2020, Democratic Alliance Shadow Deputy Minister of Higher Learning, Science and Technology, Baxolile Nodada MP, will be conducting oversight inspections at tertiary institutions in Nelson Mandela Bay.
The aim of these oversight inspections are to ensure that these institutions are accessible to students and that the system being used is fair and maximises opportunities for young South Africans.
The DA will keep fighting for no student to be left behind.
The oversight inspections will take place at:
- Nelson Mandela University (NMU): South Campus
- NMU: North Campus
- PE College: Russel Road Campus
- Eastcape Midlands College: Uitenhage Campus
- Eastcape Midlands College: Heath Park Campus
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Revised load-shedding schedules and groups - 26 February 2020
- East Cape SOPA unveils economy boosting projects - 25 February 2020
- Accolades for Ncediso App - 25 February 2020
- Four Commercial property trends to tap into this year - 25 February 2020
- Almost 37-million catalytic converters produced over the past 25 years - 25 February 2020