Mr Kevin Hustler, CEO of the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber, says; “The availability of the most accurate census in our country to date is a very valuable tool for both the government, the private sector and civil society to understand the enormity of the challenges and priorities which need to be addressed within our nation.
“This information is now available at our fingertips for analysis and a deep understanding of what we face as a nation moving forward. It is a powerful instrument for government to utilize in the engagement of civil society and the private sector to leverage and harness existing resources and align them to the key areas of need and priority to uplift particularly the broader community and focus on job creation and poverty alleviation, as well as disparity in service delivery throughout our country.
“As organized business, we welcome this body of work, and encourage government to utilize this knowledge in line with the National Development Plan and the integrated development plans of local government to frame their priority areas of focus in years to come for the betterment of society at large.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Ulster will meet this Isuzu Southern Kings Team - 22 March 2019
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019