Johannesburg, 16 May 2017 – THE South African Cultural Observatory (SACO) – a national public research entity of the Department of Arts & Culture (DAC), hosted by Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University promoting capacity building across the cultural domains – has empowered South African festival and event organisers to track the economic impact of their events.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Bhisho more like a village than a town - 20 October 2017
- Rick Simpson’s Traditional Clinic - 20 October 2017
- Mthatha news: Bay fans miss out on Chippa’s cup game - 20 October 2017
- St John’s D.S.G. Vocal Ensemble Tribute to Woodridge College [video] - 20 October 2017
- Campanile view – Looking north along the Settlers Freeway – Featured Blog - 20 October 2017