Johannesburg, 16 May 2017 – THE South African Cultural Observatory (SACO) – a national public research entity of the Department of Arts & Culture (DAC), hosted by Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University promoting capacity building across the cultural domains – has empowered South African festival and event organisers to track the economic impact of their events.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage in the news: Feast of summer holiday fun in Bay - 17 December 2017
- Join the new South African Chat Rooms website - 16 December 2017
- Bhisho news: R5m hub for informal traders - 16 December 2017
- EC retailers ready for record-breaking festive season - 16 December 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: Murder accused await trial: DNA results on couple pending, says DPP office - 16 December 2017