Johannesburg, 16 May 2017 – THE South African Cultural Observatory (SACO) – a national public research entity of the Department of Arts & Culture (DAC), hosted by Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University promoting capacity building across the cultural domains – has empowered South African festival and event organisers to track the economic impact of their events.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Bhisho opens arms to mother tongues - 27 May 2018
- Hill, Bester overcome glitch to win at Zuurberg – MyPR.co.za - 27 May 2018
- Plett pair seize the moment to win at Zuurberg – MyPR.co.za - 27 May 2018
- Lil Shaun (Dear Paps official music video) - 27 May 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Browns 137 High Street - 27 May 2018