One last sail from the building that ABYC was evicted from. Photo: Michael Sheehan. @fishie_sarah and I sailed a 420 Dinghy out the harbour to the Pier and back. Stunning day with dolphins alongside and bitter bittersweet memories. My thanks to all who have brought great joy to my life over the many years that I have been a member of the Algoa Bay Yacht Club. My thanks to to @fishie_sarah for making that last sail just so much better and brighter – you have the power! #abycpe #portelizabeth #sailing #memories #family #children #joy – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- One Step Closer for Fish Farms in Algoa Bay as DAFF Receives EA - 28 February 2020
- First Southern Kings start for 23 year-old - 28 February 2020
- Irish internationals return to Connacht squad for Isuzu Southern Kings clash - 28 February 2020
- 100 First aid kits handed over to local schools - 28 February 2020
- Loadshedding? Possibly, Maybe! - 28 February 2020