Throughout June, Eveready will be making its likes count by donating R1 per Facebook like and Twitter follow to Animal Welfare and Isithembiso Baby home in Port Elizabeth.
As part of its Positively South African campaign, Eveready is focused on making a positive difference and highlighting all that is great about our nation. Liza Kingston, Eveready brand manager comments saying: “In February we asked our followers for their positive story, a favourite positive saying or quote and they stood the chance to win R1 000. This is another way for us to use social media to share our ethos and make a difference.”
Isithembiso Baby Home was part of the company’s Random Act of Kindness earlier in 2014 where its employees donated items the home needed as well as light bulbs and batteries. Kingston added “We were really touched by their work at Sithembele and Animal Welfare does fantastic work in Nelson Mandela Bay and wanted to assist them also.”
So in June go and Like the Eveready Facebook page or follow them on Twitter and make a positive difference.
Author: Kimberley Nanson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- ECB announces 61 million pounds aid package due to coronavirus – Port Elizabeth in the News - 1 April 2020
- Clinical Psychologist Gives Tips For Coping With Long-Term Coronavirus Shelter-In-Place – Lockdown News - 1 April 2020
- Santaco calls off Wednesday taxi strike – Port Elizabeth Business News - 1 April 2020
- Disney Ditches Fanfare for India Streaming Debut After Delay – Lockdown News - 1 April 2020
- Juggling motherhood and training all in a day’s work for Imbokodo lock Adonis – Port Elizabeth in the News - 31 March 2020