Throughout June, Eveready will be making its likes count by donating R1 per Facebook like and Twitter follow to Animal Welfare and Isithembiso Baby home in Port Elizabeth.
As part of its Positively South African campaign, Eveready is focused on making a positive difference and highlighting all that is great about our nation. Liza Kingston, Eveready brand manager comments saying: “In February we asked our followers for their positive story, a favourite positive saying or quote and they stood the chance to win R1 000. This is another way for us to use social media to share our ethos and make a difference.”
Isithembiso Baby Home was part of the company’s Random Act of Kindness earlier in 2014 where its employees donated items the home needed as well as light bulbs and batteries. Kingston added “We were really touched by their work at Sithembele and Animal Welfare does fantastic work in Nelson Mandela Bay and wanted to assist them also.”
So in June go and Like the Eveready Facebook page or follow them on Twitter and make a positive difference.
Author: Kimberley Nanson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kagiso Rabada ban: South Africa coach Mark Boucher says emotion could be erased from cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Africa oil and power conference to focus on LNG, renewable energy – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020
- Ollie Pope Slams Maiden Test Ton As England Continue To Dominate The Third Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 January 2020
- Lawyers dump PRASA after failure to pay R19 million – News from GroundUp - 17 January 2020
- Bums Out More Please Guys! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 January 2020