It is all systems go for the Isuzu team who will be participating in the Isuzu Corporate Ironman challenge this weekend.
Isuzu Motors South Africa, headline sponsor of the corporate triathlon challenge, which takes place on 6 April, a day before the Standard Bank IRONMAN competition, has entered 30 individuals and 10 teams in the corporate challenge.
Teamwork is key at Isuzu Motors South Africa said Gishma Johnson, Corporate Communications Manager. “In fact, our employees are encouraged to live our values of trust, excellence, action and motivation (team). The corporate triathlon presents an ideal opportunity to demonstrate those values,” Johnson explained.
According to IRONMAN Africa, about 5 000 athletes will participate in the corporate challenge, which is exactly 10% of the full IRONMAN distance, consisting of a 380 metre swim, 18 kilometre bike and 4.2 kilometre run.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kings Snag Jerry Sexton - 24 April 2019
- Celebrations for 105 First Time Home Owners - 24 April 2019
- Reduce global reliance on single-use plastics - 24 April 2019
- Inkatha Freedom Party – 2019 - 24 April 2019
- Independent Civic Organisation Of South Africa – 2019 - 24 April 2019