It is all systems go for the Isuzu team who will be participating in the Isuzu Corporate Ironman challenge this weekend.
Isuzu Motors South Africa, headline sponsor of the corporate triathlon challenge, which takes place on 6 April, a day before the Standard Bank IRONMAN competition, has entered 30 individuals and 10 teams in the corporate challenge.
Teamwork is key at Isuzu Motors South Africa said Gishma Johnson, Corporate Communications Manager. “In fact, our employees are encouraged to live our values of trust, excellence, action and motivation (team). The corporate triathlon presents an ideal opportunity to demonstrate those values,” Johnson explained.
According to IRONMAN Africa, about 5 000 athletes will participate in the corporate challenge, which is exactly 10% of the full IRONMAN distance, consisting of a 380 metre swim, 18 kilometre bike and 4.2 kilometre run.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019
- MonsterJam Poker Tour - 16 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019