In order for Government to be corrupted they need an enabler – one who will pay the corruption ‘fees’.
Think about this:
An enabler is one who will directly benefit
So, it follows that an enabler will mostly be one involved in commerce and industry
Think too about this:
Our freedom of the press enables us to microscopically examine Government and their failings BUT the enablers are still able to hide and be protected from scrutiny by all except the most determined and fearless of journalists.
We continue to be disappointed by Government but fail to censure the enablers or be aware of the corruption outside of Government. If we could quantify that number I am convinced that we may be shocked.
What Jesus said in the Bible:
“First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- “I wish I never met you” - 22 February 2020
- Is Wright Right? - 22 February 2020
- The Types of Skills Leaving South Africa - 22 February 2020
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020