Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
When Bay local, Wayne Bolton, raised the question in 2015, “What have I ever done to contribute to the sustainability of my environment?” he set off on a 6000 km bicycle journey – cycling to all of South Africa’s 19 National Parks – to create awareness and raise funds for orphaned rhino calves and anti-poaching initiatives.
But if you think that 6000 km, a few flat tyres and sore body parts were enough, think again. Before the dust could even settle on his bicycle after the trans-South Africa expedition, Bolton already started planning his next big expedition to fight rhino poaching.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Robert Matsabisa farms cockroaches, worms – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 August 2019
- SA flag must act as a symbol of hope for a better tomorrow - 21 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: Elderly Jan Steenberg hopes government could keep their promises - 21 August 2019
- Ladies aim at legendary status – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 August 2019
- 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Bethelsdorp – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 August 2019