Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Off the beaten track by The Firefly Photo Files:
Everybody should head off the beaten track at some stage or another. Stop in the middle of a Karoo dirt road and switch off the engine. Get out and stand in the middle of the road. Feel the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair. Listen to the cecadas with no car noise in ear shot. Smell the Karoo vegetation. Watch the clouds move across the blue sky. Can you taste it? What can it be? Freedom.
Read more here: The Firefly Photo Files
The following two tabs change content below.
This author is a 'catch-all' for occasional articles and letters written to MyPE. The Author of each article can be found in the signature at the bottom of each individual article.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Harbour porpoises are skilled hunters and eat almost constantly – Featured Blog - 27 May 2016
- Mthatha news: Who’s doing what in the South African M&A space? - 27 May 2016
- King Williams Town news: South Africa: First Time Voters Speak Out On Elections - 27 May 2016
- Uitenhage in the news: Immersing ourselves in a new rugby culture at school in South Africa - 27 May 2016
- Grahamstown in the news: Panayiotou’s ex-bouncer makes damning revelations - 27 May 2016
Previous: Whales dine with their own kind: Predators feed in species-specific hotspots – Featured Blog