Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Off the beaten track by The Firefly Photo Files:
Everybody should head off the beaten track at some stage or another. Stop in the middle of a Karoo dirt road and switch off the engine. Get out and stand in the middle of the road. Feel the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair. Listen to the cecadas with no car noise in ear shot. Smell the Karoo vegetation. Watch the clouds move across the blue sky. Can you taste it? What can it be? Freedom.
Read more here: The Firefly Photo Files
The following two tabs change content below.
This author is a 'catch-all' for occasional articles and letters written to MyPE. The Author of each article can be found in the signature at the bottom of each individual article.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Eastern Cape Government and Taxis Strike a Deal - 27 June 2016
- Roadworks on the N2 – Great Fish River Bridge - 27 June 2016
- Lukhanyiso set its sights on final NPO registration - 27 June 2016
- Tributes to Thomsons – Featured Blog - 27 June 2016
- PE in the news: Adriaan Strauss confirmed as Springbok skipper for the remainder of the year - 27 June 2016
Previous: Whales dine with their own kind: Predators feed in species-specific hotspots – Featured Blog