The launch of our new Ocean Sciences Campus tomorrow (Friday, 22 September) will physically signal our University’s intent to become the leading Ocean Sciences University in the country.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Bereaved father starts drive to fix Limpopo schools - 21 March 2018
- PE in the news: Land Rover discovery delivers SA ‘rugby in a box’ - 21 March 2018
- Upcoming local events #ShareTheBay – Featured Blog - 20 March 2018
- Kingswood qualify for provincial hockey finals - 20 March 2018
- More than 300 SMMEs graduate from SANRAL’s training programme - 20 March 2018