Ronica Ragavan, Acting CEO of Oakbay Investments (http://OakbayInvestments.co.za), responds to calls from Jeremy Gauntlett, the Finance Minister’s lawyer, for Oakbay to withdraw from the application hearing:
“Oakbay Investments has suffered unjustified and severe reputational damage as a result of the Minister’s application. His inclusion of the FIC report and Deputy Minister Jonas’ affidavit, which were both struck off yesterday, clearly demonstrate the motives that sit behind the application.
“We will continue to argue in court for this unnecessary application, which is a waste of taxpayers’ money and the court’s time, to be dismissed. As the architect of the application and the campaign to smear Oakbay, if anyone is to withdraw it should be the Minister.”
Distributed by APO on behalf of Oakbay Investments Ltd.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- ‘I wish elections were held every month,’ says Motherwell voter – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 January 2020
- Incentive for runners to enter SPAR Women’s Challenge – MyPR.co.za - 29 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: New ways of seeing Sobukwe - 29 January 2020
- Anon E. Mouse says that @AtholT was the best Mayor NMB ever had - 29 January 2020
- S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna Voted The Diner’s Favourite 2020 – MyPR.co.za - 29 January 2020