Ronica Ragavan, Acting CEO of Oakbay Investments (http://OakbayInvestments.co.za), responds to calls from Jeremy Gauntlett, the Finance Minister’s lawyer, for Oakbay to withdraw from the application hearing:
“Oakbay Investments has suffered unjustified and severe reputational damage as a result of the Minister’s application. His inclusion of the FIC report and Deputy Minister Jonas’ affidavit, which were both struck off yesterday, clearly demonstrate the motives that sit behind the application.
“We will continue to argue in court for this unnecessary application, which is a waste of taxpayers’ money and the court’s time, to be dismissed. As the architect of the application and the campaign to smear Oakbay, if anyone is to withdraw it should be the Minister.”
Distributed by APO on behalf of Oakbay Investments Ltd.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 2 Foreign Nationals To Appear In Court For Kidnapping EC Businessman - 21 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: Hundreds of Uitenhage residents queue for houses - 20 May 2019
- Queenstown Girls’ High land SPAR hockey title – MyPR.co.za - 20 May 2019
- Woodridge hold off Collegiate in hockey thriller – MyPR.co.za - 20 May 2019
- PE Business News: Manufacturing Indaba Eastern Cape hosts breakfast presentations - 20 May 2019