Ronica Ragavan, Acting CEO of Oakbay Investments (http://OakbayInvestments.co.za), comments on today’s events in Court:
“The ulterior motives of the Finance Minister have been made very clear in Court today. He has used an irrelevant and fundamentally flawed list of transactions to further his warfare against Oakbay and its shareholders. Even worse, he has used both his office and the resources of the State to pursue this.
“The reason the Minister is using Oakbay as a pawn for his own political purposes is a mystery to us. Perhaps it is to try and protect the banking sector from future scrutiny into its conduct. Either way, it is reckless and inappropriate.
“We look forward to the judgement and are confident that common sense will prevail.”
Distributed by APO on behalf of Oakbay Investments Ltd.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kevin Peraza Wins Best Trick Event with Never-Been-Done 180 Backflip Tailwhip over a spine. – MyPR.co.za - 23 August 2019
- 16 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019
- Commercial Property for Sale in Cotswold – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 August 2019
- Spring special at Dempsey’s Guest House – Featured Blog - 22 August 2019
- ACSA creates wheelchair-friendly options at PE airport – MyPR.co.za - 22 August 2019