Addo: Police members in Addo received valuable information, in the early hours of Sunday morning, about a suspicious silver bakkie that was driving around in Addo. SAPS members noticed the bakkie, at about 02:00, in Luthando Street and pulled the driver off the road. Members discovered a compressor and containers filled with about 200L diesel. The four suspects (ages between 22 – 28-years-old) were arrested for the possession of suspected stolen property. Detectives are following up on leads that goods were possibly stolen from a farm in Kirkwood. Investigations are continuing. The four male suspects are due to appear in the Addo Magistrates’ Court today, Monday, 20 March 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Southern Kings Touring Squad off to Argentina - 26 June 2017
- 108 Suspects arrested this past weekend in Uitenhage - 26 June 2017
- Giving the Gift of Time - 26 June 2017
- Tickets now available for Springboks vs Argentina in Port Elizabeth - 26 June 2017
- Eastern Province in the Quarter-finals of SuperSport Rugby Challenge - 25 June 2017