Addo: Police members in Addo received valuable information, in the early hours of Sunday morning, about a suspicious silver bakkie that was driving around in Addo. SAPS members noticed the bakkie, at about 02:00, in Luthando Street and pulled the driver off the road. Members discovered a compressor and containers filled with about 200L diesel. The four suspects (ages between 22 – 28-years-old) were arrested for the possession of suspected stolen property. Detectives are following up on leads that goods were possibly stolen from a farm in Kirkwood. Investigations are continuing. The four male suspects are due to appear in the Addo Magistrates’ Court today, Monday, 20 March 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 5.23% Eskom increase a bittersweet victory - 16 December 2017
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision - 16 December 2017
- Transgivers generate toys for joy this Christmas - 16 December 2017
- Use less than 40 Kilolitres per month or else… - 16 December 2017
- Feya Faku heads home with top Swiss Drummer Dominic Egli and Plurism - 15 December 2017