Addo: Police members in Addo received valuable information, in the early hours of Sunday morning, about a suspicious silver bakkie that was driving around in Addo. SAPS members noticed the bakkie, at about 02:00, in Luthando Street and pulled the driver off the road. Members discovered a compressor and containers filled with about 200L diesel. The four suspects (ages between 22 – 28-years-old) were arrested for the possession of suspected stolen property. Detectives are following up on leads that goods were possibly stolen from a farm in Kirkwood. Investigations are continuing. The four male suspects are due to appear in the Addo Magistrates’ Court today, Monday, 20 March 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Over 30 Students benefit from #Trailblazing - 23 March 2017
- First Time Captain to Lead Southern Kings Against Lions - 23 March 2017
- A Salty Artist who has Never Seen the Sea - 23 March 2017
- Port Elizabeth border police confiscate R1 Million in undeclared liquor - 23 March 2017
- VSP? Huh? - 23 March 2017