Addo: Police members in Addo received valuable information, in the early hours of Sunday morning, about a suspicious silver bakkie that was driving around in Addo. SAPS members noticed the bakkie, at about 02:00, in Luthando Street and pulled the driver off the road. Members discovered a compressor and containers filled with about 200L diesel. The four suspects (ages between 22 – 28-years-old) were arrested for the possession of suspected stolen property. Detectives are following up on leads that goods were possibly stolen from a farm in Kirkwood. Investigations are continuing. The four male suspects are due to appear in the Addo Magistrates’ Court today, Monday, 20 March 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- ‘Mike Rossi Project’ Jazz Concert in Port Elizabeth - 25 April 2017
- SABC should fire Hlaudi now - 25 April 2017
- Team Ubhejane enter Expedition Africa 2017 - 25 April 2017
- Please Donate – Blood Stocks are Critically Low - 24 April 2017
- ‘Sort Of’ Injury Free Kings hit the ground running - 24 April 2017