The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) hereby gives notice that Section 14 of the N2 between Grahamstown and Peddie at the Fish River Pass will be closed between 3:45pm and 4:30pm next week, on 4 August, and again at the same times on 11, 18 and 25 August.
The temporary closure is due to rock blasting to accommodate upgrading of the national road network. The blast will be set off at 4pm on these dates. The road will be temporarily closed for 5km from the Fish River. This will extend travel times on this section of the N2.
Author: Shaanaaz Loggenberg
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Sabric warns on festive season fraud after suspects steal R430K stokvel money – Port Elizabeth in the News - 10 December 2019
- South Africa: Main Line Passenger Services long distance train service reinstated – Port Elizabeth Business News - 9 December 2019
- Uitenhage News: Father of South African Cypriot wife killer shot dead - 9 December 2019
- South Africa: Main Line Passenger Services long distance train service reinstated – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 December 2019
- Massive reservist decline is a blow to community safety - 9 December 2019