Not what you want to see on a Monday morning
An accident between a taxi and a passenger vehicle saw a female passenger lose her life this morning on the corner of Stanford and Marock Roads in Salsoneville.
Heart warming to see that our Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Mayoral Committee Member for Roads and Transport, Rayno Kayser was on the scene.
These images and video are courtesy of MyPE reader, Yazeed le Roux.
The scene of the accident. Video: Yazeed le Roux
The Google Street view – corner Stanford and Marock Roads, Salsoneville
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- How to choose the the correct legal status for your business - 21 January 2020
- Tell That to the Victims! - 21 January 2020
- Caution – Rift Valley Fever Often Follows Good Rains - 21 January 2020
- Voice your opinion on the 2020 Budget - 21 January 2020
- Clyde Smithers Comments on the Most Beautiful Road Race - 21 January 2020