Not what you want to see on a Monday morning
An accident between a taxi and a passenger vehicle saw a female passenger lose her life this morning on the corner of Stanford and Marock Roads in Salsoneville.
Heart warming to see that our Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Mayoral Committee Member for Roads and Transport, Rayno Kayser was on the scene.
These images and video are courtesy of MyPE reader, Yazeed le Roux.
The scene of the accident. Video: Yazeed le Roux
The Google Street view – corner Stanford and Marock Roads, Salsoneville
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search for missing child in Swartkops River - 15 September 2019
- Oil Tanker Crewman Uplifted - 15 September 2019
- Submit your NSFAS 2020 application now - 15 September 2019
- How can Cassper Nyovest ask for R50 000 for ONE tag? #LocalsShareTheBay - 15 September 2019
- Local teams raring to go as Guinness PRO14 season approaches - 13 September 2019