Not what you want to see on a Monday morning
An accident between a taxi and a passenger vehicle saw a female passenger lose her life this morning on the corner of Stanford and Marock Roads in Salsoneville.
Heart warming to see that our Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Mayoral Committee Member for Roads and Transport, Rayno Kayser was on the scene.
These images and video are courtesy of MyPE reader, Yazeed le Roux.
The scene of the accident. Video: Yazeed le Roux
The Google Street view – corner Stanford and Marock Roads, Salsoneville
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Are you up! for a speed challenge? - 16 August 2017
- If the Cold Snap and 148.9 mm Rain fills our dams then Bring It On! - 16 August 2017
- Forcing transparency and accountability in municipalities - 16 August 2017
- Southern Kings retain Deon Davids for Guinness Pro14 - 15 August 2017
- The Economic Impact of the Springboks test could be North of R150 Million - 15 August 2017