Not what you want to see on a Monday morning
An accident between a taxi and a passenger vehicle saw a female passenger lose her life this morning on the corner of Stanford and Marock Roads in Salsoneville.
Heart warming to see that our Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Mayoral Committee Member for Roads and Transport, Rayno Kayser was on the scene.
These images and video are courtesy of MyPE reader, Yazeed le Roux.
The scene of the accident. Video: Yazeed le Roux
The Google Street view – corner Stanford and Marock Roads, Salsoneville
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Coega puts East Cape on the map with global investment attractions - 19 June 2018
- Anrich Nortje - 19 June 2018
- Gihahn Love Cloete - 19 June 2018
- Healthy Breakfast at Tolbos in Patensie - 19 June 2018
- The Sunny Industry Taking South Africa by Storm - 19 June 2018