Not what you want to see on a Monday morning
An accident between a taxi and a passenger vehicle saw a female passenger lose her life this morning on the corner of Stanford and Marock Roads in Salsoneville.
Heart warming to see that our Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Mayoral Committee Member for Roads and Transport, Rayno Kayser was on the scene.
These images and video are courtesy of MyPE reader, Yazeed le Roux.
The scene of the accident. Video: Yazeed le Roux
The Google Street view – corner Stanford and Marock Roads, Salsoneville
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Eastern Province in the Quarter-finals of SuperSport Rugby Challenge - 25 June 2017
- Springbok Home Test headed for Port Elizabeth - 23 June 2017
- NMB Taking Steps to Curb Network Losses and Illegal Electricity Connections - 22 June 2017
- MBDA welcomes another clean audit for 2015/16 financial year - 22 June 2017
- Expletive Free Insults - 22 June 2017