This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Noordhoek Ski-Boat Club Panorama
Image by awstraton
There is one place in Port Elizabeth that is NOT crowded on New Years Day – the Noordhoek Skiboat Club. It is a members only area and offers safe swimming and snorkelling away from the thousands on the other PE beaches.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- New book shows how corruption took root in democratic South Africa – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 April 2020
- Academics a top priority for Madibaz student-athletes – MyPR.co.za - 8 April 2020
- Coronavirus lockdown: A tale of two South Africas – Lockdown News - 8 April 2020
- New book shows how corruption took root in democratic South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 7 April 2020
- Henley & Partners – Record-Breaking Global Mobility Grounded by COVID-19 Pandemic – Lockdown News - 7 April 2020