The DA encourages all South Africans, from all political affiliations to come out in their millions on Tuesday, 8 August to defend our democracy against the corrupt and captured.
The DA’s Motion of No Confidence in Jacob Zuma is an opportunity for us all to stand up to corruption and get rid of President Zuma and his cabinet.
Under President Zuma the ANC has sold our country to the highest bidders, the Gupta family. The longer South Africa remains under ANC, the more devastating the damage our institutions and most importantly, our people.
Whilst the individual Members of Parliament must search within themselves to vote for the greater good of our country, the ordinary citizens of our nation will be pledging their support to get rid of the Zuma administration.
The looting of our state resources has gone on for too long.
Below are the various gathering which will be held across the country:
- Eastern Cape – Main Event: Cecil Kapi Hall (Hoza Hall) Address: Avenue A, New Brighton, Port Elizabeth. Time: 11 am. The DA Eastern Cape Provincial Leader Nqaba Bhanga will be the main speaker
- Western Cape – The march will commence at 10:30 at Keizersgracht Street and will end with a mass gathering outside Parliament in St John’s Street.
- Free State – Main Event: Central Park, Bloemfontein, City Central. Address: Fichart Street, CBD, Bloemfontein. Time: 10 am. James Letuka MPL, DA MPL in the Free State Provincial Legislature, will be the main speaker
- Gauteng – Main Event: Eldorado Park Stadium. Address: Cuming Road, Eldorado Park, Johannesburg. Time: 11 am. Makashule Gana MPL, DA Gauteng Spokesperson for Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, will be the main speaker
- KwaZulu-Natal – Main Event: Crusaders Sports Club. Address: 10 Ranleigh Crescent. Time: 11:30 am. DA KZN Provincial Leader Zwakele Mncwango will be the main speaker
- Limpopo – Main Event: AIC Church Hall. Address: Across Kgakoa High School in Ramogoana 2, Moletjie, Polokwane. Coordinates: -23.7167136.29.3957741. Time: 11 am. DA Limpopo Provincial Leader, Jacques Smalle MPL, will be the main speaker
- Mpumalanga – Main Event: Soccer Field, Msholozi Location. Address: White River Road. Time: 10 am. DA Mpumalanga Leader, James Masango MPL, will be the main speaker.
- Northern Cape – Main Event: Kimberley Sol Plaatjie Municipality, Address: Kemo Hotel. Time: 9 am. The DA’s Ishmael Obray will be the main speaker.
The DA encourages all South Africans, from all political affiliations to come out in their millions to defend our democracy against the corrupt and captured.
Phumzile Van Damme MP
DA National Spokesperson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Portfolio committee on Public Enterprises welcomes Eskom roadmap to reform – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019
- Support Small Business in the Biggest Way Possible this Festive Season. Shop There. – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2019
- @BobaniMayor Continues to ignore NMB drought crisis - 20 November 2019