A planned shutdown of water supply to Bethelsdorp and Arcadia will be effected tomorrow (Wednesday, 27 January) from 08:00 to perform tests.
The planned shutdown of water supply to Bethelsdorp and Arcadia will be effected between 08:00 and 16:00 tomorrow (27 January) to enable tests to be carried out as part of the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality water loss programme. This is a continuation of the tests carried out on 12 January.
If everything goes according to plan, water supply will be restored after the eight hours necessary to conduct the exercise.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused during the implementation of a crucial municipal service delivery initiative.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019