The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to notify all residents that requests for a “Christmas Box” payment received from Municipal Workers i.e. Waste Management Staff (Refuse Collection teams, Street Sweepers and Toilet Attendants), Parks & Cemetery Staff or any municipal employee are not to be considered as all NMBM staff receive a monthly Salary as well as an Annual Bonus.
Residents are requested to notify the NMBM (Public Health Directorate) of any transgressions, harassment, or requests at email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephonically at Customer Care Services contact number 0800205050 should they be approached by these employees.
Residents are to make a note of the Fleet No. or Registration of the vehicle in order for complaints to be traced to the alleged perpetrators/offenders.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Please heed the call – let there be water for all - 22 March 2019
- Municipality to Accelerate ATTP - 20 March 2019
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019
- Cleaning up ahead of 8 May - 12 March 2019
- Delays in Collecting Refuse Blamed on Staff Shortages - 7 March 2019