The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to notify all residents that requests for a “Christmas Box” payment received from Municipal Workers i.e. Waste Management Staff (Refuse Collection teams, Street Sweepers and Toilet Attendants), Parks & Cemetery Staff or any municipal employee are not to be considered as all NMBM staff receive a monthly Salary as well as an Annual Bonus.
Residents are requested to notify the NMBM (Public Health Directorate) of any transgressions, harassment, or requests at email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephonically at Customer Care Services contact number 0800205050 should they be approached by these employees.
Residents are to make a note of the Fleet No. or Registration of the vehicle in order for complaints to be traced to the alleged perpetrators/offenders.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bedford Residents Suffer - 17 January 2019
- Helping Girls Stay in School - 17 January 2019
- These Central Areas Will be Without Water Tomorrow - 16 January 2019
- SPCA Closure Averted - 10 January 2019
- Pay your traffic fines ONLY at the Traffic Department - 23 December 2018