The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to notify all residents that requests for a “Christmas Box” payment received from Municipal Workers i.e. Waste Management Staff (Refuse Collection teams, Street Sweepers and Toilet Attendants), Parks & Cemetery Staff or any municipal employee are not to be considered as all NMBM staff receive a monthly Salary as well as an Annual Bonus.
Residents are requested to notify the NMBM (Public Health Directorate) of any transgressions, harassment, or requests at email email@example.com or telephonically at Customer Care Services contact number 0800205050 should they be approached by these employees.
Residents are to make a note of the Fleet No. or Registration of the vehicle in order for complaints to be traced to the alleged perpetrators/offenders.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- R40 Million to Clean the City - 21 June 2019
- NMB residents will suffer due to uncosted and disingenuous budget process - 21 June 2019
- NMB Mayor’s Statement on Reshuffling of Mayoral Committee - 20 June 2019
- Mayoral Committee Reshuffled - 19 June 2019
- Top 50 Bay businesses heard - 16 June 2019