Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Supporting local never felt so good! No 5 by Mantis (previously Shamwari Townhouse) is an all too familiar name in the tourism industry and better yet, this beacon of excellence is situated right here in Nelson Mandela Bay. No 5 by Mantis is an amazing five star service offering to both business and leisure travellers, but it’s also a wonderful attraction for local Nelson Mandela Bay residents too. This exquisite hotel is a gorgeous venue, has incredible food, a private cinema room, a luxurious wine cellar, a Camelot Spa and a proudly South African art collection. Anything and everything has been thought of. It’s very proudly South African, specifically Eastern Cape, with even the design and workmanship of the building having been commissioned to showcase local talent. It truly makes for the perfect place for any extra special celebrations – with so much to offer, you’ll almost never have to celebrate in the same way twice.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- A Gannet on the Hunt – Team Sailing League Regatta - 19 October 2019
- Commercial Property On Auction in Greenbushes – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 October 2019
- PE nursing home robbed minutes after power cuts – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 October 2019
- How Great Thou Art – Featured Blog - 19 October 2019
- Commercial Property On Auction in Greenbushes – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 October 2019