Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Supporting local never felt so good! No 5 by Mantis (previously Shamwari Townhouse) is an all too familiar name in the tourism industry and better yet, this beacon of excellence is situated right here in Nelson Mandela Bay. No 5 by Mantis is an amazing five star service offering to both business and leisure travellers, but it’s also a wonderful attraction for local Nelson Mandela Bay residents too. This exquisite hotel is a gorgeous venue, has incredible food, a private cinema room, a luxurious wine cellar, a Camelot Spa and a proudly South African art collection. Anything and everything has been thought of. It’s very proudly South African, specifically Eastern Cape, with even the design and workmanship of the building having been commissioned to showcase local talent. It truly makes for the perfect place for any extra special celebrations – with so much to offer, you’ll almost never have to celebrate in the same way twice.
Source: NMBT Blog.
We all live, love and breath Nelson Mandela Bay every day but how well do we know the Bay when it comes to a few of the iconic buildings, iconic names and iconic animals?
Here are 15 questions about the Bay… take the quiz, see how you scored and challenge your friends and family to take the quiz too! And remember: Don’t cheat, don’t google!
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Compare Car Insurance For You – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: Is Pote Human the right man for Bulls? - 12 December 2018
- Madibaz star receives national Sevens contract – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Summer Nathi ready to rock in Nelson Mandela Bay – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Mthatha News: Yass!! SA Express launches direct flight from JHB to Mthatha - 12 December 2018