The ongoing engagements with student leaders, unions, divisional heads, managers and deans is intended to ensure the situation at the University is normalised as quickly as possible.
Staff and students are reminded that the interdict remains in force (the interdict can be viewed at www.mandela.ac.za). The interdict is aimed at protecting the rights of all the University’s internal stakeholders – those who wish to access the University to work and pursue their studies as well as those wishing to exercise their right to protest in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the interdict.
Staff and students are advised that all university operations will continue unless they are informed otherwise. Staff and student cards are to be carried at all times.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- East Cape SOPA unveils economy boosting projects - 25 February 2020
- Accolades for Ncediso App - 25 February 2020
- Four Commercial property trends to tap into this year - 25 February 2020
- Almost 37-million catalytic converters produced over the past 25 years - 25 February 2020
- Locally-assembled Bakkie is top-selling pickup in Europe - 25 February 2020