The NMMU released a statement earlier saying:
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) is aware of a voice note that is doing the rounds, in which a very threatening and hateful message is communicated against those wanting to access parts of the university.
The university is investigating the source and veracity of the message. An appropriate sanction will be meted out on conclusion of the investigation.
This message goes against the very core of the values this institution stands for and does not represent the views of the university.
The Voice Note:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020