The NMMU released a statement earlier saying:
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) is aware of a voice note that is doing the rounds, in which a very threatening and hateful message is communicated against those wanting to access parts of the university.
The university is investigating the source and veracity of the message. An appropriate sanction will be meted out on conclusion of the investigation.
This message goes against the very core of the values this institution stands for and does not represent the views of the university.
The Voice Note:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Black and Booth Emerge Victorious - 18 February 2019
- Man missing on the Sundays river - 18 February 2019
- Kings and Cheetahs go Down Against Irish - 17 February 2019
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019