The NMMU released a statement earlier saying:
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) is aware of a voice note that is doing the rounds, in which a very threatening and hateful message is communicated against those wanting to access parts of the university.
The university is investigating the source and veracity of the message. An appropriate sanction will be meted out on conclusion of the investigation.
This message goes against the very core of the values this institution stands for and does not represent the views of the university.
The Voice Note:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019
- New career paths carved out for youth - 17 June 2019
- Geared up to Meet Growing International Demand - 17 June 2019
- Leading the way in youth development - 17 June 2019
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019