Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) made its submission to the Commission of Inquiry into Higher Education and Training (the Fees Commission), highlighting a need for a national university funding review, adequate financial support for the so-called “missing middle” and improved management of student loans to help the national financial aid scheme meet the funding needs of poorer, academically deserving students.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- What might a rescued SAA look like? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 January 2020
- Joe Denly could become England’s Baron of Balls – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020
- Get it up – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 January 2020
- SAA can not be rescued and must be liquidated - 22 January 2020
- Move scholar transport back to Education Department - 22 January 2020