Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) made its submission to the Commission of Inquiry into Higher Education and Training (the Fees Commission), highlighting a need for a national university funding review, adequate financial support for the so-called “missing middle” and improved management of student loans to help the national financial aid scheme meet the funding needs of poorer, academically deserving students.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Which SOE Last Made a Profit in 2011? - 12 November 2019
- Detective shortages, training in EC must be prioritised - 12 November 2019
- E-Visa pilot system - 12 November 2019
- Leeuwkop prisoner says officials gave him electric shocks in showers – News from GroundUp - 12 November 2019
- South African Aberdare Cables seeks to supply Nigeria with quality cables and transformers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 12 November 2019